10 Big Cryptocurrencies That Can Explode in 202210 Big Cryptocurrencies That Can Explode in 2022
January 4, 2022January 4, 2022 1:23 pm
As investors step into 2022, everyone is focused on what the crypto world will have to offer. By this time, blue-chip coins like Ether and Bitcoin have become familiar to all and sundry. With Ether trading more than $4000 and Bitcoins hovering around $60,000, investors may be looking at some lesser-known cryptos too that can provide them with even bigger returns. Even altcoins are being explored as they might just be the next big household name. So, if you are thinking which coins is a safe bet in the coming year, you can choose from any of the following:
- Bitcoin remains the most stable amongst cryptos and its meteoric rise in the recent weeks has reaffirmed investors’ faith in it. It has justifiably gained immense traction and investors who had put their money into it have made impressive gains. While the cryptocurrency market may continue to be erratic and unpredictable, Bitcoins seem to hold their ground and will continue to do so. In particular, the growth of Bitcoin has been rising steadily as an increasing number of auto trading bots greatly help their users to trade Bitcoin automatically and generate passive income from it. One such significant trading platform that has given a large contribution to the growth of bitcoin is the bitcoin system trading platform with which users can execute the trade automatically at a high win rate.
- Ethereum has always been second to the Bitcoin in terms of market cap and has immense potential to scale up further in 2022. Ethereum has begun dominating financial transactions in different sectors and empowers decentralized applications for a fairer monetary system. ‘Non-fungible tokens,’ or NFTs, have been the talk of the town in the cryptocurrency markets, blockchain technology realm, and even among celebrities with their own NFTs since the beginning of 2021 and into 2022. This guide explains how to fund your Metamask wallet with Ethereum and acquire non-fungible tokens, as well as which NFTs are popular to invest in and trade right now, how to buy an NFT at the right marketplace, and how they work.
- Solana ranks amongst the top cryptos to watch out for in 2022. It is popular for its censorship-resistant blockchain and has been quickly adopted worldwide. Experts are hopeful of a spike in the years to come.
- UniSwap is one of the top DEX to consider in 2022 because it has the potency to disrupt huge centralized exchanges like Binance. It is also likely to impact market makers, especially people benefitting from successful trades. It holds the second position in terms of market capitalization amongst DEX projects. It runs liquidity pools wherein investors contribute their assets and earns transaction fees vis-à-vis smart contracts.
- Tether has earned a reputation as a stablecoin without volatility and not facing market ups and downs. It is tethered to the prices of the Euro or USD and this makes it an attractive option for investors who wish to invest in a coin that is not volatile.
- Binance Coin has been used globally for its discounted trading fees for different services. It facilitates seamless transactions and crypto investors will look at BNB as one of the best cryptos for investment in 2022.
- Cardano ranks 5th in terms of market cap but appear to have the power to grow into the next Bitcoin, according to some experts. It is capable of storing confidential data and tracking origins of products. As a crypto it can process almost 250 transactions every second. So, make sure to add this to your investment list in 2022.
- Polkadot of DOT is blockchain network with multiple connected blockchains having its individual functions but capable of working together. It is like the Ethereum and allows developers to build smart contracts and apps.
- Stellar is known for its low exchange costs and scalability in the past few months. It can also facilitate cross-border payments without friction making it one of the most sought-after cryptos in 2022.
- Ripple: After having won against the SEC’s lawsuit which has denied it permission to access private documents of the Ripple Lab, the coin has drawn a lot of attention. It is believed Ripple will soon go public and has a lot of potential to emerge as the 2022 crypto king.